Have your files ready to print?
If you have your designs print ready, get in touch by contacting us here by simply filling out your details. We endeavour to be in touch within 24 hours.
Follow these steps to purchase online!
- Check out via the website as with any other online order
- Once you have checked out and paid for the items you would like printed you will receive an automated email confirming we have received your order on our end.
- Within 24 hours of you placing your online order you will receive a second email from one of our printing specialists. This email will be confirming the details of your order and will give you details on how you are to send the files through to us.
- Once we have received the files you would like printed, we will print them in the next 48 hours.
- Next, you will receive a pickup/shipping confirmation (depending on the method chosen at checkout) and your items will be in your hands shortly!
Not sure if the designs you have are print ready? Follow the steps below to ensure we are able to print your designs as fast and to the best quality >>
To ensure your files are print ready, please make sure to follow the steps below!
- Must be a high-quality pdf file
- CMYK colour mode
- Minimum 300 dpi
- Make sure to leave a 3mm bleed
- 3mm safe zone to ensure you don't lose any of your design
If you’re not sure about any of the above, get it contact with us here
Or check out the images below:
Don’t have your own designs just yet?
If you don’t have designs ready, but want to give it a go, programs like Canva, Corel or Adobe Suite can help create your print ready files, and we can take care of the rest.
Have a vision but can’t quite create it?
We have our own in house graphic design team to help bring your ideas to life. If you’re after a complete custom design for printing but aren’t great at the design side, that’s okay!!! Contact us here to bring your idea to life!
Not sure on what paper to have you designs printed on?
Check out here a detailed list of all of our papers, finishes and what would be best for you!
Have a question you don't see listed here? Contact us here